- Mac OSX 10.11 El Capitan under ESXi 6 – Accessing my Mac from anywhere May 20, 2016
- Community user self-registration process – How to overcome the MIXED_DML_OPERATION error in a single transaction ? April 24, 2016
- Changing Identity Provider without impacting the user experience April 3, 2016
- Tech – Seamless access to two applications SAML protected by openAM as IDP and Salesforce as IDP/ IDP Chaining / OpenAM->Salesforce April 2, 2016
- Tech – Seamless access to two applications SAML protected by Salesforce as IDP and openAM as IDP /IDP Chaining/ Salesforce->OpenAM March 28, 2016
- About Me
- AOP and SOA/BPEL … with XSLT Transformation !
- Certified Scrum Master – done :-)
- Hands On Labs : Configuring OpenAM/Salesforce as IDP and/or SP
- Hands On Labs : Seamless SSO between applications protected by different Identity Provider (Salesforce and OpenAM) – IDP Chaining
- How to boost your (BPEL) development team ?
- How to enable multiple delegated authentication service in one Salesforce Organisation ?
- How to expose a public Salesforce Web Service using a top-down approach (contract first) WSDL interface ?
- Installing Oracle Fusion Apps 11.1.7 for testing purpose
- Integration with Salesforce from external world
- Oracle Fusion Applications Documentation
- Oracle VM Manager installation process (version 3.2.6)
- OVM image file backup with tar and pigz to speed up archive process
- Salesforce + Heroku = Like Very Much the Platform
- Salesforce Security Sharing Model or the layer of visibility
- Understand the dehydration process in SOA BPEL
Category Cloud126.96.36.199.x Administration Artifactory bpel commands config database DevTools FAH - Fusion Accounting Hub FDOO - Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration Fusion Application Fusion Apps Groovy HermesJMS JDevelopper Linux Maven Operating System oracle Oracle manager (ovm manager) Oracle server (ovm server) Oracle VM Salesforce script SOA Suite Ubuntu Uncategorized VBox Weblogic Server
Monthly Archives: October 2013
The Maven integration with SOA Suite 11gRx is lacking but Oracle provide since version 12c a better integration with the tools: http://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1212/core/MAVEN/config_maven.htm#CDCIBGJA The ANT script provided in $MIDDLEWARE_HOME/Oracle_SOA1/bin give some facilities to build, compile and deploy. This is working fine … Continue reading
It might be useful to have an environment for developing Java application. For that using Maven (with ANT) and Artifactory might help you to speed up the build & compilation process by helping you to manage all your libraries dependencies. … Continue reading
AFAIK, there are multiple way for a SOA/BPEL process to publish to a remote JMS Queue. The following link can be applied depending on your technical needs (performance, relability, scalability,…): SAF agent service (Store and Forward) : http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23943_01/web.1111/e13742/overview.htm#i1078773 Message bridge … Continue reading
Start automatically your VM on Windows restart On the start menu, type the command, and put a shortcut of your batch file (or simply create a shortcut from your VBOX, right click on your VM and click ‘Create shortcut on … Continue reading
Having access to your home machine(s) with Guacamole (html5 graphical session) and ShellInABox (terminal session)
Have you ever ask, when you are at your customer’s site how you can access to your home machine(s) from your customer’s LAN ? I have tested many solutions: – Oracle Secure Global Desktop : http://www.oracle.com/us/technologies/virtualization/061996.html (with proxy traversal activated) … Continue reading