- Mac OSX 10.11 El Capitan under ESXi 6 – Accessing my Mac from anywhere May 20, 2016
- Community user self-registration process – How to overcome the MIXED_DML_OPERATION error in a single transaction ? April 24, 2016
- Changing Identity Provider without impacting the user experience April 3, 2016
- Tech – Seamless access to two applications SAML protected by openAM as IDP and Salesforce as IDP/ IDP Chaining / OpenAM->Salesforce April 2, 2016
- Tech – Seamless access to two applications SAML protected by Salesforce as IDP and openAM as IDP /IDP Chaining/ Salesforce->OpenAM March 28, 2016
- About Me
- AOP and SOA/BPEL … with XSLT Transformation !
- Certified Scrum Master – done :-)
- Hands On Labs : Configuring OpenAM/Salesforce as IDP and/or SP
- Hands On Labs : Seamless SSO between applications protected by different Identity Provider (Salesforce and OpenAM) – IDP Chaining
- How to boost your (BPEL) development team ?
- How to enable multiple delegated authentication service in one Salesforce Organisation ?
- How to expose a public Salesforce Web Service using a top-down approach (contract first) WSDL interface ?
- Installing Oracle Fusion Apps 11.1.7 for testing purpose
- Integration with Salesforce from external world
- Oracle Fusion Applications Documentation
- Oracle VM Manager installation process (version 3.2.6)
- OVM image file backup with tar and pigz to speed up archive process
- Salesforce + Heroku = Like Very Much the Platform
- Salesforce Security Sharing Model or the layer of visibility
- Understand the dehydration process in SOA BPEL
Category Cloud126.96.36.199.x Administration Artifactory bpel commands config database DevTools FAH - Fusion Accounting Hub FDOO - Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration Fusion Application Fusion Apps Groovy HermesJMS JDevelopper Linux Maven Operating System oracle Oracle manager (ovm manager) Oracle server (ovm server) Oracle VM Salesforce script SOA Suite Ubuntu Uncategorized VBox Weblogic Server
Author Archives: Chenda Mok
Context In this post, I will show how you can configure OpenAM as Identity Provider (IdP) and use another tomcat instance to install, deploy and configure a Fedlet. A Fedlet is a lightweight way for service providers to quickly federate with a … Continue reading
Context Working with Salesforce, you often need to integrate with an enterprise scale Identity Provider like OpenAM. In this post, I will show how you can configure OpenAM as Identity Provider (IdP) and use Salesforce as Service provider (either to … Continue reading
Problem How can we expose an OpenAM instance on the internet ? Background Working with Salesforce often need to connect to an external IDP. I had previous experience working on OpenSSO 8.0 instance. So I will use the OpenSource version … Continue reading
Problem How can we support multiple delegated authentication service in one Salesforce Organisation ? Background As you may noticed, we can configure only one Delegated Authentication URL Service in the Single Sign On Setting of your Org. Now what’s happened … Continue reading
There is a nice plugin called JenkinsChatterPlugin which allow you to post to a Chatter group after a post-build action. Clone it (or get the compiled version) and installed it as a plugin in Jenkins.
Here is an example of sequence to handle Multiple Team development with Git Branching & Merging