- Mac OSX 10.11 El Capitan under ESXi 6 – Accessing my Mac from anywhere May 20, 2016
- Community user self-registration process – How to overcome the MIXED_DML_OPERATION error in a single transaction ? April 24, 2016
- Changing Identity Provider without impacting the user experience April 3, 2016
- Tech – Seamless access to two applications SAML protected by openAM as IDP and Salesforce as IDP/ IDP Chaining / OpenAM->Salesforce April 2, 2016
- Tech – Seamless access to two applications SAML protected by Salesforce as IDP and openAM as IDP /IDP Chaining/ Salesforce->OpenAM March 28, 2016
- About Me
- AOP and SOA/BPEL … with XSLT Transformation !
- Certified Scrum Master – done :-)
- Hands On Labs : Configuring OpenAM/Salesforce as IDP and/or SP
- Hands On Labs : Seamless SSO between applications protected by different Identity Provider (Salesforce and OpenAM) – IDP Chaining
- How to boost your (BPEL) development team ?
- How to enable multiple delegated authentication service in one Salesforce Organisation ?
- How to expose a public Salesforce Web Service using a top-down approach (contract first) WSDL interface ?
- Installing Oracle Fusion Apps 11.1.7 for testing purpose
- Integration with Salesforce from external world
- Oracle Fusion Applications Documentation
- Oracle VM Manager installation process (version 3.2.6)
- OVM image file backup with tar and pigz to speed up archive process
- Salesforce + Heroku = Like Very Much the Platform
- Salesforce Security Sharing Model or the layer of visibility
- Understand the dehydration process in SOA BPEL
Category Cloud220.127.116.11.x Administration Artifactory bpel commands config database DevTools FAH - Fusion Accounting Hub FDOO - Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration Fusion Application Fusion Apps Groovy HermesJMS JDevelopper Linux Maven Operating System oracle Oracle manager (ovm manager) Oracle server (ovm server) Oracle VM Salesforce script SOA Suite Ubuntu Uncategorized VBox Weblogic Server
Category Archives: Operating System
vt-x is not available; use PVM instead of HVM if you need to run VirtualBox inside your guest machine
You get this error when you try to run a VirtualBox inside on a physical machine which has not activated the support of VT-x from the bios. But how to solve this issue when you want to run a VirtualBox … Continue reading →
This is a summary of my configuration: OVM 3.2.6 Vitualization Oracle Fusion Application 18.104.22.168, all fusion module installed IDM Host: idmhost.home.fr (idmdb + IDM applications) Processor Speed (GHz): 2.93 Processor Model: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5570 @ 2.93GHz – Sockets Filled: … Continue reading →
To install an oracle database on linux, use the oracle-validated package from the Oracle Repository to satisfy all the system per-requisite: You should have the following output:
After installing Oracle Fusion Application 11.1.7 on my OVM Server 3.2.6, I end up with at least 500Gb file for my Oracle VM. I almost spend 2 full days to install it, due to the *very long* installation process. So, … Continue reading →
I got this error when i reboot my OS linux system which contains an Oracle database instance. The database cannot start properly and the logs file shows this error: To solve this issue, apply the following command as a root … Continue reading →
You can use an Oracle VM template to get a running Oracle clustered database in less than 10 mn (excluding VM images download time). But sometimes, it is useful to have our own custom DB instance for testing purpose. Here … Continue reading →
I got this error when I tried to add a volume group in my VBOX Linux (guest) environment using the following command: Listing all my disk show this Strangely /dev/dm-5 matche the new disk that I have declared and then … Continue reading →