- Mac OSX 10.11 El Capitan under ESXi 6 – Accessing my Mac from anywhere May 20, 2016
- Community user self-registration process – How to overcome the MIXED_DML_OPERATION error in a single transaction ? April 24, 2016
- Changing Identity Provider without impacting the user experience April 3, 2016
- Tech – Seamless access to two applications SAML protected by openAM as IDP and Salesforce as IDP/ IDP Chaining / OpenAM->Salesforce April 2, 2016
- Tech – Seamless access to two applications SAML protected by Salesforce as IDP and openAM as IDP /IDP Chaining/ Salesforce->OpenAM March 28, 2016
- About Me
- AOP and SOA/BPEL … with XSLT Transformation !
- Certified Scrum Master – done :-)
- Hands On Labs : Configuring OpenAM/Salesforce as IDP and/or SP
- Hands On Labs : Seamless SSO between applications protected by different Identity Provider (Salesforce and OpenAM) – IDP Chaining
- How to boost your (BPEL) development team ?
- How to enable multiple delegated authentication service in one Salesforce Organisation ?
- How to expose a public Salesforce Web Service using a top-down approach (contract first) WSDL interface ?
- Installing Oracle Fusion Apps 11.1.7 for testing purpose
- Integration with Salesforce from external world
- Oracle Fusion Applications Documentation
- Oracle VM Manager installation process (version 3.2.6)
- OVM image file backup with tar and pigz to speed up archive process
- Salesforce + Heroku = Like Very Much the Platform
- Salesforce Security Sharing Model or the layer of visibility
- Understand the dehydration process in SOA BPEL
Category Cloud220.127.116.11.x Administration Artifactory bpel commands config database DevTools FAH - Fusion Accounting Hub FDOO - Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration Fusion Application Fusion Apps Groovy HermesJMS JDevelopper Linux Maven Operating System oracle Oracle manager (ovm manager) Oracle server (ovm server) Oracle VM Salesforce script SOA Suite Ubuntu Uncategorized VBox Weblogic Server
Category Archives: Administration
When you configure your WLS domain in production mode, during the startup of the servers (AdminServer, soa_server, bam_server, bpm_server, …), you are prompted to provide credentials: Official Documentation: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23943_01/web.1111/e13708/overview.htm <Oct 19, 2013 3:53:01 PM CEST> <Info> <Management> <BEA-141107> <Version: WebLogic … Continue reading
When you start the SOA server from the admin console, you can receive this error: For server soa_server1, the Node Manager associated with machine mid70_UnixMachine_1 is not reachable. All of the servers selected are currently in a state which is … Continue reading
You may encountered this error: WARNING: Uncaught exception in server handlerjavax.net.ssl.SSLKeyException: [Security:090482]BAD_CERTIFICATE alert was received from soa11g – 192.168.2.20. Check the peer to determine why it rejected the certificate chain (trusted CA configuration, hostname verification). SSL debug tracing may be … Continue reading
Nodemanager allows you to control (start/stop/status) your managed server from Enterprise Manager or weblogic console. Official documentation: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E13222_01/wls/docs90/server_start/nodemgr.html To configure it, start your nodemanager in order to modify the nodemanager.properties file Below the output: + CLASSPATH=/data/middleware/mid70/patch_wls1036/profiles/default/sys_manifest_classpath/weblogic_patch.jar:/data/middleware/mid70/patch_ocp371/profiles/default/sys_manifest_classpath/weblogic_patch.jar:/usr/java/jdk1.7.0_15/lib/tools.jar:/data/middleware/mid70/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic_sp.jar:/data/middleware/mid70/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.jar:/data/middleware/mid70/modules/features/weblogic.server.modules_10.3.6.0.jar:/data/middleware/mid70/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/webservices.jar:/data/middleware/mid70/modules/org.apache.ant_1.7.1/lib/ant-all.jar:/data/middleware/mid70/modules/net.sf.antcontrib_18.104.22.168_1-0b2/lib/ant-contrib.jar::/data/middleware/mid70 + ‘[‘ ‘!’ -z … Continue reading
The creation of a weblogic domain including a cluster configuration can be done through the wizard. Here are the detailed steps to setup quickly an cluster environment on the same host for testing. All this steps can also be done … Continue reading