- Mac OSX 10.11 El Capitan under ESXi 6 – Accessing my Mac from anywhere May 20, 2016
- Community user self-registration process – How to overcome the MIXED_DML_OPERATION error in a single transaction ? April 24, 2016
- Changing Identity Provider without impacting the user experience April 3, 2016
- Tech – Seamless access to two applications SAML protected by openAM as IDP and Salesforce as IDP/ IDP Chaining / OpenAM->Salesforce April 2, 2016
- Tech – Seamless access to two applications SAML protected by Salesforce as IDP and openAM as IDP /IDP Chaining/ Salesforce->OpenAM March 28, 2016
- About Me
- AOP and SOA/BPEL … with XSLT Transformation !
- Certified Scrum Master – done :-)
- Hands On Labs : Configuring OpenAM/Salesforce as IDP and/or SP
- Hands On Labs : Seamless SSO between applications protected by different Identity Provider (Salesforce and OpenAM) – IDP Chaining
- How to boost your (BPEL) development team ?
- How to enable multiple delegated authentication service in one Salesforce Organisation ?
- How to expose a public Salesforce Web Service using a top-down approach (contract first) WSDL interface ?
- Installing Oracle Fusion Apps 11.1.7 for testing purpose
- Integration with Salesforce from external world
- Oracle Fusion Applications Documentation
- Oracle VM Manager installation process (version 3.2.6)
- OVM image file backup with tar and pigz to speed up archive process
- Salesforce + Heroku = Like Very Much the Platform
- Salesforce Security Sharing Model or the layer of visibility
- Understand the dehydration process in SOA BPEL
Category Cloud18.104.22.168.x Administration Artifactory bpel commands config database DevTools FAH - Fusion Accounting Hub FDOO - Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration Fusion Application Fusion Apps Groovy HermesJMS JDevelopper Linux Maven Operating System oracle Oracle manager (ovm manager) Oracle server (ovm server) Oracle VM Salesforce script SOA Suite Ubuntu Uncategorized VBox Weblogic Server
Tag Archives: tar
After installing Oracle Fusion Application 11.1.7 on my OVM Server 3.2.6, I end up with at least 500Gb file for my Oracle VM. I almost spend 2 full days to install it, due to the *very long* installation process. So, … Continue reading →